write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Friday, May 21, 2010

About dear host family

Hello my name is Masashi Kawakami. I'm 19 years old. I’m from Nagasaki in Japan. I'm college student in Kumamoto. College name is Kumamoto Gakuen University. I belong to English department. Mainly, I study English.
Next, I will introduce my family. My family is four people. I have one younger brother.
He will work at Construction Company from April. My father is fisherman. My mother is care worker. I love to my family.
My hobby is play sports. My favorite sports are baseball. Because, I belonged to baseball club in high school. And I like to play video game. My most favorite game is “Winning Eleven”. It is soccer game. I always play it. It is very interesting.
Next, I have a question for you. How many do you have in your family? What is your parents work? Do you have an older brother or sister? Do you like your family? What is your hobby? Do you like baseball? If you like baseball, I want to play with you. I look
forward to going to your house. I’m going to bring Japanese style gift. For example, “Hagoita” and “cup and ball”. Please you look forward to this.
Therefore, I will study hard about English, because I want to speak English well. And I think that study grammar and pronunciation of English. I’m looking forward to your house.

221words

1 comment: