write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Self introduce

Hello, my name is Masashi Kawakami . I'm 19 years old. I'm from Nagasaki in Japan. Now days, I'm a college student . I commute to KGU. which is in Kumamoto. Kumamoto near Nagasaki. Now, I'm a fresh man in KGU. And I belongto the English department. Mainly I study English.
My hobby is sports . My favorite sport is baseball , Because I belonged to baseball club in high school . And I like to play video game . My favorite game is "Winning Eleven". It is soccer game I always play it .
Next , I introduce my family. My family is four people. Ihave one younger brother . My brother will work at construction company from April . My father is fisherman , and my mother care worker. I love to my family.
Nowdays, I live alone in Kumamoto. I have begun live alone passed a year. At first , I can't adapt to live alone . Live alone is very tired . Because need to do housework. At first , housework is very difficult for me . But I like clean my room. So, to clean is enjoy.
Now , I do part-time job. I works at chinese restaurant. This work is very hard . I always have worked for ten hours on weekend. But this work is good saraly. I think that this experience is very important in the future of my life. So, I will going to hard to do this job.
That's all I finish my introduce . Thank you .

226words

No comments:

Post a Comment