write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, May 24, 2010

About friend

I am going to introduce about the great friend of mine. Best friend's name is Nishiyama Kento. It got acquainted with him at the high school. He is the same class from time in the second grade of high-school. He belonged to the baseball club at the high school.
It belonged to my baseball club. He was playing chiefly as an infielder. However, it was changed by the outfielder at the third grade of high-school. It seems to have been very dissatisfied for him.
He and I were not happily too much at the high school. After it had finished high school, he and I happily became it.
His hobby is to play a game with reading the cartoon. He and I often do the game of soccer. We are very candescent. I am very happy for that time.
He lives in Kurume in Fukuoka now. He goes to Kurume University. He belongs to Department of Economics. He belongs to the circle of the travel. He is living alone in Kurume.
He doesn't have girlfriend now. He says that he will want girlfriend.
I am happy in the telephone occasionally as him. Various things are spoken with him. He is a very important friend for me. Hereafter, I want to value the relation to him.

209words

No comments:

Post a Comment