write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, November 15, 2010

About my favorite class

My favorite class is a physical education. I like to the exercise. Especially, I like baseball and soccer. High school age, I look forward to physical education at high school days. My grade of the physical education was good. I look forward to soccer of physical education. I was very happy. I also like softball. Softball was very excited for me. When I was a one grade of in university student, I did play table tennis. It was very difficult for me to play the table tennis. However, I enjoyed the class of table tennis. Because, table tennis is very interesting for me. And, My skill is up. I became a table tennis player. Now, I don't received physical education. So, I want to receive physical education.


128words

No comments:

Post a Comment