write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, November 15, 2010

My favorite vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is this summer vacation and last summer vacation. Last summer vacation, I went to home Nagasaki. Because I am from Nagasaki. I have stayed to home Nagasaki for one month. Meanwhile, I was playing with the friend. We did various play. I enjoyed summer vacation. It is very happy memories for me. From now on, I think that I can not spend on a time. Summer vacation of this year I didn't go home, and I spend on all time in Kumamoto. I was doing part time job during summer vacation. It was tight for me. I want to return to the summer vacation a year of one of the university. However, I was able to earn money during this summer vacation. I want to study the rest next summer. I want to study for the future next summer vacation.


147words

No comments:

Post a Comment