write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mr Bean


I read the "Mr Bean". I introduce to about Mr Bean. Mr Bean is comedy drama in Britain. This drama is broadcast for 1991 to 1995. In this drama, Mr Bean wasn't speak to thing. He is representation moving the body. But Mr Bean was nothing for ad lib. Mr Bean performed Rowan Atkinson. He is a comedian. And, he is actor and writer. He has a many talent. People thought that he is the most interesting comedian in Britain. I think so too. My favorite Mr Bean is "A Bad Day at the Gallery". This story is he got the painting into the Men's Room, and started to wash it. There was no blue ink now. In this story, Mr Bean's act is very interesting. And, his movement is very comical. I want to Mr Bean again.

140words LEVEL2 2.0p

No comments:

Post a Comment