write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, November 15, 2010

About my favorite elementary school club activities

My memories are in an elementary school to the club activities. I belonged to the softball club. At that time, I was playing the infielder. My position was second base. The batting order was the six. Especially, I liked to batting. I was swinging the bat every day. I was practicing softball every day. I was practicing softball with father. The practice was very happy for me. And, The winter season played soccer. Soccer was very interesting for me. I always enjoyed soccer. I was playing soccer with the friend expect club activities at lunchtime. It was the very happy for between that times. Therefore, I always wanted to forever series at lunchtime. My favorite memories in the elementary school are very important for me.


125words

No comments:

Post a Comment