write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Friday, December 24, 2010

2nd podcast episode

Welcome to my 2nd podcast episode. I am going to introduce to about ICHIRO. He is my favorite major leaguer is Ichiro. Ichiro is a star player of the world. He is number one baseball player in the United States. He achieved 200 hit for 10 year series in this year. This is a Major League new record. Now, He is 37 years old. However, his play likes young. He is Japanese boast. His defense is the best in the world. His throw the ball is called a laser beam. His defense is very cool for me. Moreover, he is great base running. I think that he is a perfect player. And, his saying is showed to remarkable for society. His saying is very cool. He is a wonderful baseball player for Japan made. I am cheering to ICHIRO from now on.


142words

No comments:

Post a Comment