write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, December 6, 2010

Speaking homework No.1

Giving advice Speaking Homework   
                         13109213 Masashi Kawakami
1310917 Takuya Kudou
Let’s practice giving advice now. We will use the good points and bad points for sports.
Here is an example for Baseball

Sport: Baseball
Good point: make a teamwork
Bad point: high cost for tool

Read the conversation then practice with a friend. When you are finished, write similar conversation using one of your sports. Work with a partner.

A: I have been thinking of joining a baseball club. But I have not decided yet. Do you think it’s a good idea?
B: I don’t know. Why do you want to join?
A: Well, I think that baseball is making a friend and make a good teamwork.
B: Sure you could make a friend. But baseball is very high cost for baseball tools.
So, you should examine for join a baseball club.
A: Do you really think so?
B: Sure. But, baseball is good sports. So, I recommend you joining a baseball club.
A: Thank you. I decide to joining a baseball club.

160words

No comments:

Post a Comment