write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, December 6, 2010

My favorite comedian

My favorite comedian is DOWNTOWN. They are Japanese comedian. I think that they are most interesting in Japan. They are from Hyougo of Amagasaki. They met to an elementary school each other. I introduce to DOWNTOWN member. At first about Hitoshi Matsumoto. He called genius to everybody. His work is senility. Now his head is skinhead. I think that he is very cool. Recently, He is trying to make a movie. He has a many talent. The other one is Masatoshi Hamada. He is very interesting and aggressive. He is terror to around people.
And, He was release to CD before. His CD was good sold in 1990 generation. They are leading the world of entertainment now. They are genius each other. I am a fan for them from now on.

134words

No comments:

Post a Comment