write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Thursday, July 15, 2010

About my summer vacation

My summer vacation plan is part-time job. I think that to do work for summer vacation. I want to hard working. And I want too many money.Because, I have a many free time. I hope to something experience for summer vacation. So, I am looking forward to summer vacation. But, I want to hard study about English and Russian. Because I think lack to my English level. So, I will study to grammar. At end of summer vacation, I will want to level up about English. And, I want to study Russian. I studies for Russian. Russian is very difficult. Because, I can't read Russian's word. This word is almost different for English. So I think that very difficult it. I will effort to summer vacation. And, I want to play to the beach. Because I am swimming well on the sea. I hope to back to my home. My home is Nagasaki. Nagasaki is very beautiful spot. Nagasaki's fish is very delicious. I used to lived in Tsushima. There is great spot for me. Tsushima is my hometown. So, I want to back for summer vacation.

                 173words

No comments:

Post a Comment