write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oh

I like baseball. I always see the professional baseball. I like Giants. Giants is a strong team. It does at 3rd straight victory now. And, Giants is the head position now. Giants is always a strong team. However, Hanshin Tigers is also strong this year. Giants and Tigers are rivals. Up to now, great player has appeared in Giants. The player who I think the best player is "OH Sadaharu". He is called a home-run king in the world.He hit 868 home runs through his life. This is a great record. This record is the first place in the world. He is great Japanese. I respect him. Because his character is also great. He was excellent as the supervisor. He led Hawks in Fukuoka and became a top of Japan. Moreover, he lead the win in the world. I want him to supervise again.

145words

No comments:

Post a Comment