write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Saturday, July 31, 2010

About Russia

I want to introduce Russia. I am studying Russian now. I think that Russian is very difficult.
Russia is the federal Republic nation. Russia has vast best land in the world. The capital of Moscow.Before, It was said that Soviet federation. The climate of Russia is very cold. In Russia, the resources are abundant countries. Recently, Russia is expanded trade. The official language of Russia is Russian. In Russia, there is a lot of World Heritage. The Olympics was held as for Russia in 1980. The Olympic Winter Games is scheduled to be held by the sotie in 2014. I am very interested in Russian. I want to become good Russian. Therefore, I want to study hard during summer vacation.

125words

No comments:

Post a Comment