write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My hometown

My hometown, Thushima is very beautiful town. Nowdays, I live in Kumamoto which I have lived in Tsushima until was a high school student. Tsushima is in Nagasaki. By the way, Nagasaki is next to the Kumamoto. But Tsushima is very solitary is land. If anything, it is more near, Korea than Nagasaki. Tsushima has very beautiful sea and many fresh fish. So many fisherman always fish. Above all I think that cuttlefish fishing. So many fisherman always cuttlefish fishing boat's lights are very beautiful in night. And fish is delicious. But Tsushima is very country, accordingly all the people are kind to other people. And about four million people lives inside Tsushima,it is a good spot. You have to go there. You will enjoy here. Thank you.

131words

No comments:

Post a Comment