write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sasebo in high school age

I went to Sasebo in Nagasaki to take an examination of Nagasaki Prefectural University at the third grade of high-school. There is a place called "Yonkatyo" in the shopping arcade in Sasebo. There are a lot of foreign people because there is near the U.S. Army base in Sasebo. I was going to search for the town. I arrived at the hotel in Sasebo. And,I went to "Yonkatyo" at night. Then, Yonkatyo at night only foreign people in daytime. It was large, and I felt scary impression. The black of the group came forward when I was walking in the arcade. One black people was put "Hey you !!" and the talk on me when starting steering around. First of all, I have been surprised by it. And, it was asked by the person said "What's your name ?". I said "I don't know." rushing it and to run away, I felt very scary impression.
             155 words   

No comments:

Post a Comment