write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, January 31, 2011

Asia Cup


Today, I written by "Zack Japan". This is a Japan soccer national team. This team win a AFC Asia Cup. They are winner. I excited to watch Japan team's play. He is become a strong. And I think that they will strong gradually from now on. And Japan's teamwork is very good. In Japan, called to "Wa". This means for great teamwork. And more important. At first, Zack is very good coach. He is Italian. But he same for Japanese. He has samurai spirit. His idea is very great and quickly. I want to stay him by Brazil World Cup. Next, another thing is Keisuke Honda. He is center player in Japan team. His play is very good in AFC Asia Cup. His keep is leader to win. I enjoyed to watch Asia Cup. I want to strong gradually for Japan team from now on.

145words

No comments:

Post a Comment