write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My favorite writer

My favorite foreign writer is Nathaniel Hawthorne. He is American writer. He was born in Salem, Massachusetts. He was writing for interesting novel. My favorite novel is "The Scarlet Letter" for him novel. This story is very dark. And I feel scary to read this novel. Nathaniel Hawthorne's novel becomes famous after him dead. So, he worked for Custom House, during he lived. His publication of "The Scaret Letter" in 1850. This novel was established for him position. In 1852, He works on the consulship at Liverpool. But in 1857, He resigned "The Marble Faun" in 1860. This novel is last novel for him. I like to read him novel. So, I want to know about Nathaniel Hawthorne. He is very good writer.


123words

No comments:

Post a Comment