write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, January 31, 2011

Barca Style


My favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona. This team is the strongest in the football team in nowadays. Barcelona is pass soccer. I think that pass soccer is very beautiful. And I think that pass soccer is very strong. Because, pass soccer is high ball possession. So, Barcelona's pace always a match. This ways become to a soccer trend. But this way have to high technique. Barcelona is very high technique. He is the No.1 team. Now this team is strength everywhere. I hope that I want to win for new ways for Barcelona. So, I expect to Real Madrid. This season, Real is very strong. Real have long history. Real and Barcelona is rival. Each the team is strong. But Barcelona's style is completed. I think that Barcelona's age in a while.


133words

No comments:

Post a Comment