write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My favorite novel

My favorite novel is "Moby-Dick". This novel is very spectacle. This story is white whale and people to fight. People called "Moby-Dick" for white whale. This story made by Herman Melville. He is American novelist. Sometime, He was sympathy for Nathaniel Hawthorne. I think that this story is about people's revenge to whale. Because, In this story, ship's captain were deprived him leg by Moby-Dick. I this story, Moby-Dick is very big. And it is feared for people. People to kill for Moby-Dick. But people were killed by Moby-Dick. And ship's captain killed by Moby-Dick too. I think that this novel is adventure and Humanitarianism. I was watching the movie. But, I don't read this novel yet. So, I want to read this book.


124words

No comments:

Post a Comment