write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sherlock Holmes and the Duke's Son


I read the about "Sherlock Holmes." Sherlock Holmes is fictitious man in the novel. This novel is written by Conan Doyle. Conan Doyle is likes to mystery novel. I think that Conan Doyle is genius. Because, his novel is unbelievable for me. He make unbelievable trick in the novel. So, I enjoyed read for his novel. His best character is Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is very intelligence. He has talented observation eyes and reasoning skills. He is very tall. And his face is very cool.
My favorite Sherlock Holmes novel is "Sherlock Holmes and Duke's Son." This story is Dr Huxtable has a school for boys in the north of England. When the Duke of Holdernesse decides to send his young son there, that is good news for the school. The Duke is a very important person, and Dr Huxtable is happy to have his son in the school.
But two weeks later Dr Huxtable is the unhappiness man in England. This story is surprised to last. I think that this story is very unbelievable. Conan Doyle's idea is always surprised everyone. He is good novelist in novel history. I want to read more for Conan Doyle's novel in the future.

201words 2.0 p

No comments:

Post a Comment