write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Monday, January 31, 2011

I think


I want to buy a car. Because if I have a car、I can go to everywhere. So, I want to car. But
car is very expensive for me. At least, car is 20,0000 yen than higher. Now I have a little money. So, I have to save a money. But, my life uses for money. Now, my life style is alone. So I have to use money for my life. I worked part-time job. I feel tired everyday. Because I have not free time. I want to long sleep. But I have to save a money to buy a car. I have to many job from now on. Because comes to Spring vacation. I want to work for Spring vacation. Spring vacation is chance to make a money. And I think buy a car.
I have a dream. I will become a member of society. I want to buy a PRADO. PRADO is big car made by TOYOTA. This car is very cool for me. This car looks is strong. I want to car early.

178words

No comments:

Post a Comment