write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My favorite brand

My favorite magazine is "Samurai". This is street fashion magazine. I like street fashion style. My favorite brand is "Subciety". This brand is American casual style. Subciety is very cool for me. My shirt is almost Subciety. Subciety's shirt is simple design and one point design. I like simple design. And I like Subciety's pants. I have a one for Subciety. This is very simple. This pants color is black. Because, my favorite color is black. And I want to Subciety's tops and jacket. But Subciety is very expensive. I have a few money. So, I can't buy tops. I hope to become inexpensive for Subciety. Subciety is the best brand in Japan. So, I may buy for Subciety's goods from now on.


123words

No comments:

Post a Comment