write count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brad Pitt


I read about the "Brad Pitt". Brad Pitt is American people. We called him"Brapi". He is very cool guy. His face is very cool. He is famous in Japan. He is actor. Brad Pitt doesn't like to talk to newspaper. He doesn't like to answer their questions about his life. He smiles and asks them questions. He told Rolling Stone magazine,"I don't want to people to know me. I don't anything about my favorite actors."
Brad Pitt was born in Oklahoma on December 18,1963. He has his father's name , William Bradley Pitt, but everybody always called him Brad. When Brad was a child, his parents helped him in many ways, They worked hard and took the children to church every Sunday. Brad also made a TV advertisement in 1988 for Levi's Jeans. He works on TV programs or movies.
Now Brad Pitt was a bigger star. He made a lot of money from each movie, and everybody knew his name. His face was knew everywhere. In 1995, a very big ,magazine in the United States gave him an award. Now, he is a star in the world. I think that he is good actor. So, I want to he appearance for movie from now on more.


206 words level 2 2.2p

No comments:

Post a Comment